- Personal Information: We collect personal information such as names, email addresses, and business details when users register or list a business on My Business Home.
- Automated Information: We automatically collect information such as IP address, browser type, and usage details when users interact with our Directory.
Use of Information
- To provide and maintain our service.
- To personalise user experience.
- For communication purposes, including responding to inquiries and providing customer support.
- For improving our Directory and developing new features.
- By using our business directory website, you agree to receive promotional emails from us. These emails may include but are not limited to updates, news, special offers, and information about new products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. We respect your privacy and provide you with the option to opt-out of receiving these types of communications. If at any time you wish to discontinue receiving promotional emails from us, you can easily unsubscribe by following the instructions provided in the email. Please note that opting out of promotional communications will not affect the receipt of service-related, transactional, or legal communication from us.
Sharing of Information
- We do not sell user personal information.
- We may share information with third-party service providers who assist us in operating our Directory, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- Information may also be released when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
- Users have the right to access, correct, or delete their personal information.
- Users can also opt-out of receiving marketing communications.